Home > Clippers Courtside Tickets Legal Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
All sales are final!!! No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges.
- In the event of a rescheduled show:
- If an event is postponed, the tickets will be honored for the new date of the show. New tickets will not be issued .
- If you cannot make the rescheduled date we will accept the tickets back from you on a consignment basis only . You would receive 100% of the amount we sell them for up to the price you paid.
- If tickets are returned for consignment please have them arrive to us no later than 14 days before the new date of the show. If tickets are returned less than 14 days before the rescheduled date we will do our best, but cannot make any guarantees.
- In case of a rainout or strike for a sporting event, no refunds will be made. You must exchange the tickets at the venue for a seat to a future game that is still available.
- In the event of a cancelled show which has no rescheduled date:
- A full refund will be issued to the purchaser, less shipping and handling charges, provided the following occurs:
- The tickets must be returned to this office within ten (10) business days of the original event date.
- After ten (10) days of the original event date, you may need to return tickets directly to the box office for a face value refund only.
- We suggest you return the tickets via certified, insured mail, or Federal Express. We are not responsible for any messenger charges incurred.
- Internet sales are not in real time; therefore, all tickets are subject to availability and change.
- Ticket availability and prices quoted are subject to change without notice .
- Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed*.
- We further reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
- We will contact you if the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested.
- We reserve the right to upgrade your tickets for the same price.
- We may offer you alternate seats if the original seats you requested are not available. We may also direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
- *Confirmed Orders.
- You will be notified by telephone, email or fax once your order is confirmed* .
- We are not responsible for email confirmations not received.
- Orders placed after 5 PM P.S.T. weekdays, holidays or on weekends may not be processed until the next working day .
- Typographical Errors
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- In many instances, tickets for special events such as the Super Bowl are not released until just before the event date.
- We will take secure orders months in advance.
- We take a nonrefundable deposit.
- We secure the area and price of the ticket.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, the order is guaranteed and so is the price.
- Ticket Prices.
- Due to the cost of securing tickets along with the service that is provided, all seats are sold at above face value.
- Prices quoted include a service charge over the face value.
- The service charge varies with each ticket and depends on seat quality, supply and demand, and our cost of acquiring premium tickets.
- For seats to very popular events, the service charge can be several times the face value.
- All prices are guaranteed at the time the order is confirmed* .
- Tickets are delivered using an express courier service, such as Federal Express.
- We require a signature on all deliveries.
- Credit Card delivery requirements (this is for your protection).
- Tickets must be sent to your credit card billing address.
- Your address will be verified with the credit card company, so the exact address where the statement is mailed is needed.
- You may need to complete, sign and fax or scan us a credit card authorization form with a copy of your driver's license or passport, and credit card.
- The copy of the credit card should be front and back.
- The order will be cancelled if the above documentation is not provided to us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any resulting claim for tickets that are delivered late or not at all due to incomplete, inaccurate or missing information from your credit card authorization form .
- Delivery time
- Due to the nature of our business, delivery of tickets could be as late as the day of the event.
- If you do not receive your tickets at least 2 days prior to the event, you must call or e-mail our office so we can track your shipment. We are not responsible for late deliveries if you do not call us at least 2 days prior to the event to advise us that you have not received your tickets .
- Pick-Up or Will-Call.
- If your tickets need to be picked up at the Box Office or other designated location, we require you to complete and fax or scan to us a credit card authorization form along with legible copies of your driver's license and the credit card (front and back) that was used.
- This is done to protect both of us against fraudulent use.
- Your order will be cancelled if this documentation is not provided.
- We are not responsible for tickets left at will-call or any other location if client fails to pick up their ordered tickets.
- You must bring your photo ID and the credit card used in order to pick-up.
- Postponements or cancellations of events due to weather conditions are beyond our control.
- No refund for unused services, or allowance for the loss of enjoyment caused by weather conditions, will be made by us.
- Customer assumes all weather risks, as there will be NO refunds for rainouts or other weather conditions, acts of Nature or other events that disrupt play.
- All events purchased through us should be considered as "rain-or-shine" final purchases.
- We shall not be held responsible for damages, for delays, cancellations or unavailability of public or private transportation caused by an act of God, by acts of war, riot, civil commotion, by an act of State, by strikes, fire, flood, restricted availability, or by the occurrence of any other event beyond our control.
- Credit card payment
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Your name and home address must exactly match the address on your monthly credit card statement or the transaction will be denied. The billing address will be verified with your credit card company.
- Failure to provide a correct billing address will result in delays in processing your order , which may result in tickets not being available .
- You must be able to receive the tickets at the credit card billing address and someone must be available to sign for the tickets when they arrive .
- We will not be responsible for undeliverable tickets.
- It is a violation of law to place an order in a false name or with an invalid credit card.
- Please be aware that if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Placing an order through our website acknowledges that you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for this order and subsequent phone purchases.
- Upon delivery of tickets, you must review all documents for accuracy. Call your agent immediately if there is a discrepancy or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will not be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact us within 24 hours after receiving tickets.
- When you receive your tickets, keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage some tickets .
- Agreement acceptance.
- None of the Covered Parties are responsible for any errors or delays in responding to an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
- Entire agreement
- This Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Site.
- Submitting an order online or via fax indicates your AGREEMENT to these terms and conditions.
- Please ask your agent if you have any questions about these terms and conditions. If you do not have an agent, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.